Thursday, February 4, 2016

January Fabric Haul


2016 is starting off right !! January I made some fab fabric find courtesy  of www.iamsewblessed.com. She always have gorg fabric at a great price but you have to snatch them up when you can hunty because they will be gone! Here is what I snagged this past month. Now the challenge is what should I make with each fabric ???


When I seen this fabric I just about died from gagging soon hard. It is a lycra knit and give a patch/ quilt look. I also have sequins through the fabric. Absolutely amazing. This the the fabric I want to work on first but I have no idea what to make. I wanted to make a flowly A- line skirt but I am also thinking a wrap dress will be super cute too!


The color combo on the fabric is what caught my eye! This is also lycra knit and the zebra print runs down the middle with the aquamarine colors flow down the sides. This is going to be hard to figure out what to do with since the print is so "up and down". The only idea I had for this one would be a maxi dress.


Combo leopard and zebra print?! Just take my money! I have so many ideas for this one I don't know where to start. My top choice would be a super cool and relaxed blazer. Hmmmmm...


Simple but yet super sexy. Black with an off white detail.  For this one I am thinking something long and fitted in the right places. Maybe an off shoulder valentine's day dress? 


This was actually a bonus from iamsewblessed which is why I am a customer for life. Its only a yard but I can see this becoming a head wrap for me. An Emerald color with gold diamonds. Nice!

So I did not go to crazy but I already have more fabric in the works for February's haul. What garments do you think I should make with these fabrics?


-VS





No comments:

Post a Comment